Monday, January 15, 2018

My First ICT Experince

I have been working on  my first assignment on this module, which includes preparing a six slide PowerPoint presentation along with its own storyboard and of course my daily blog.




Regarding my PPT  it did not seem hard at the beginning but I found out that I have a very primitive knowledge on PowerPoint and I have been searching online and using outside resources to make a proper attractive PPT, am still having hard time sticking to a cretin topic as am hesitated to use and adult or a child topic to present about along this module, because this will definitely affect the nature of my learning experience of the techniques I'll be using along the way.



The blog experience seems more fun, as I get to express what I am going through in my learning experience ( if I understood it's purpose right), its a chance to check your understanding and the vision you have, by reading other's reviews on it, as its important to listen and find out what others think about your own views and experiences.

Please in-light me with your opinions and criticisms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catshing Up

This week I have been doing some intensive work on my PPT to able to catch up what I have missed during my bed rest, I was not pleased with ...