Saturday, January 20, 2018

The Nightmare

This post will be an expression of frustration of the experience of my first PowePoint Presentation, see I always thought of PPT as an easy and fun thing to do, but little that I know.
Normally when I want to make a PPT about anything I just open a new PP page , put my first slide and choose my theme, and then continue adding my countent and choosing the slide type each time accordingly . If I went very advanced I’d add effects for the presentation and maybe an animation to the head slide.
In this PPT I found out the I can choose one effect and simply apply to all slides ( I used to add effects but I hated doing it separately for each slide so I just leave it), also I discovered the slide master in the animation part which enables me to choose one animation and simply apply to all points in all slides because I had the same problem of the effects here also.
One more thing I found out while making my PPT is that for each theme you can have it with different colors if you liked. I got some pictures on my PPT but I have no clue where to state the reference for them to avoid plagiarism ( I face the same with my blog that’s why I avoided using pictures on this one.
Now we come to the actual torture THE STORYBOARD I am so lost on my storyboard I didn’t even uploaded it yet ( that's how messy it it) all I could’ve done with it is to go through the different storyboards of my colleagues to try to figure out the technique of making it.
I hope I’d be able to improve my stand on my next assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catshing Up

This week I have been doing some intensive work on my PPT to able to catch up what I have missed during my bed rest, I was not pleased with ...