Thursday, January 25, 2018

Application

After what I have been going through in the past day, I started applying what I have learned into my PPT of this week in order to make it more attractive and interactive with relation to my topic , I also applied the instructions I was given by looking more into the pages and work files of my colleagues to learn from it.

I think my next PPT will be very different from the first experience as my knowledge has become different, I used what I have learned to be able to add more media, reposes, and actions to my work, you would feel like the PPT is talking back to you.

This made me even more curios about the things that I will find out and learn through out the module.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catshing Up

This week I have been doing some intensive work on my PPT to able to catch up what I have missed during my bed rest, I was not pleased with ...