Saturday, January 13, 2018

First Bolg after Surgery

After being away for more than 2 weeks because of surgery, missing out all the start of this module, I re-joined today to find out that I have a lot to catch and I need to do it quickly, not to forget that my wounds hasn't even heal yet, and I have to be able to attend work on daily basis from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, have my mind working on my blog, and prepare my perfectly looking weekly PPT  along with its story board.
I believe I will be needing a lot of time management skills, mental multitasking and above all that, I need tolerance.
Today I have attended  a lecture on the module of ICT, it was basically for every one to ask all questions the need to know with regards to their tasks, I had the most number of questions because it's my first time and I was a bit lost in the beginning but it got better with the help of the assistant teacher and my colleagues, I will start working on my first PPT and my story board and I'll see how will that work out for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catshing Up

This week I have been doing some intensive work on my PPT to able to catch up what I have missed during my bed rest, I was not pleased with ...